These steps are for current Students. This guide assumes you have already logged in to NNU Onboarding as shown above. The following screenshots are shown on an Android device, however, the steps are the same for iOS.
- After entering your NNU username and password, you will be presented with the option of selecting Current Device or Smart Device. In this instance, please select Current Device. This
- Depending on your current device (Android or iOS) you will be presented with the option of downloading an app from your phone's App Store
- Install the App
- An app titled Cloudpath will appear and begin connecting you to NNU Wireless
- You may need to turn on your Location Services in order to connect
- If the connection is successful, you will be presented with the following window, which will list your designated IP address
- You will now be automatically connected to NNU Wireless and can close the Cloudpath app