NNU-Wireless is available to all students and faculty on campus. You will need your NNU username and password to use this service. If you do not have a username and password, please see the ITS to receive a guest account.
Make sure you are not using the NNU Default password to access NNU-Wireless. If you are:
- Log into an NNU campus computer and change your password or
- Go to help.nnu.edu and click “Password Management” to change your password.
The following instructions are for iPhones, but iPads should have a similar interface.
- Open Wi-Fi settings from the “Settings” menu on your iPhone or iPad
- From the list of networks, select NNU-Wireless
- Enter your NNU username and password and select Join
- Accept the server authentication by selecting Accept
- Your device should now be connected.
If you are not able to connect:
- Bring your device into the ITS.
- Try forgetting the network and reconnect.
- Make sure you are not using the NNU Default password.