Usually, your phone will be set up with tutorial mode when it is refreshed by our phone contractor; however, here are some step-by-step instructions just in case.
- Press the "Voice Mail" button on your display or the mail button above your keypad.
- You will be prompted for your voicemail PIN. You will then hear if you have any messages. Pause a moment.
- Press the "U" or 8 key on your keypad for the User Options menu, then "G" or 4 for Greeting. You can follow prompts to record or listen to a current greeting, as well as other tasks. Just follow the prompts.
- When you are finished recording your greeting, press X to exit that menu.
- Press U or 8 again to get to User Options, then press "N" or 6 to record your name. This will be used to announce who you are when you send a message to someone else's voicemail.
- When you are finished with your name, press X to exit that menu, then you may hang up.