If you need to print from a personal laptop or mobile device, you will need to use NNU's Mobile Print system.
- Before sending your document to Mobile Print, set your printing preferences, such as page size and color choice.
- Open your NNU email and compose an email to either firstname.lastname@example.org (for black and white print jobs) or email@example.com (for color print jobs).
- Mobile Print accepts Microsoft Office files or PDFs attached to the email you compose
- There is no need to have a subject or body message in the email.
- If you keep your print job on the queue, it will disappear after 48 hours. It is a temporary storage system. You can also delete your job immediately if you prefer, directly from the printer display.