NNU permanent employees have enjoyed discounted MS Office software for several years. Microsoft has discontinued Office 2016 on the Home Use Program. Here are the products offered for personal computers (not campus computers) as of May 1, 2019:
- From now until 6/30/2019 – Office Professional Plus 2019, Office Home and Business 2019, Visio Professional 2019, and Project Professional 2019 can be purchased for USD $14.99* each.
- Starting 7/1/2019 – Office Professional Plus 2019 and Office Home and Business 2019 products will be replaced with the next generation home use products, Office Professional (Standard) 2019 and Visio Professional 2019.
How to obtain your software.
- Navigate to this site,https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/home-use-program?rtc=1
- You will put in your email address to verify you are an NNU employee, and then you will be sent a link to create an account. The verification link you receive is specific to the NNU agreement, however, if you need it, the NNU verification code is 73B15C5EEF.
- Once verified, you will be able to pay your license fee online and download your software.
FINE PRINT (because there is always something...)
- This offer is only for permanent employees of NNU. It cannot be used for students, temps, adjuncts, contract employees, emeritii, or your family members to download to their devices.
- Students of NNU receive free Office 365 software by filling out a form available on the portal, my.nnu.edu (links to an external site).
- Please abide by the license agreement with Microsoft. This is a proprietary agreement not to be shared outside of the NNU employee community.