At NNU, you have access to Google Workspace for Education, which includes many helpful collaboration tools!
- Gmail - The latest Gmail makes it easier to stay on top of the work that matters. With secure, ad-free email as a foundation, you can also chat, make voice or video calls, and stay on top of project work with shared files and tasks — all right in Gmail.
- Calendar - Spend less time planning and more time doing with shareable calendars that integrate seamlessly with Gmail, Drive, Contacts, Sites, and Meet so you always know what's next.
- Meet - Help your team stay securely connected with enterprise-grade video conferencing built on Google’s robust and secure global infrastructure.
- Chat - From direct messages to group conversations, Google Chat helps teams and businesses collaborate fluidly and efficiently from anywhere. Securely connect with anyone you work with, and take group work to the next level with shared chat, files, and tasks.
- Drive - Store any and every file. Access files anytime, anywhere from your desktop and mobile devices. Control how files are shared.
- Docs - Create and edit text documents right in your browser—no dedicated software required. Multiple people can work at the same time, and every change is saved automatically.
- Sheets - Sheets was designed with the needs of agile organizations in mind. A cloud-based architecture enables you to collaborate with anyone, anytime, anywhere. Compatibility with external systems, including Microsoft Office, removes the friction of working with multiple data sources.
- Slides - Create and edit polished presentations in your browser—no software required. Multiple people can work at the same time so everyone always has the latest version.
- Forms - Create custom forms for surveys and questionnaires. Gather everything in a spreadsheet and analyze data right in Google Sheets.
- Keep - Keep organized. Capture inspiration and to-dos effortlessly. Collaborate on notes with teammates and set reminders to stay on track. Everything syncs across your devices, so what’s important is always in reach.
Click on the link below for instructions on using the various Google Apps:
Click on the link below for instructions on creating documents in Google.