To access your N: and S: Drives from off-campus:
This link will let you access your N: (Userdata) Drive and your S: Drive and allow you to retrieve your documents.
- Enter your Active Directory username and password (this should be the same as the new password you specified in Windows).
- Navigate the left-hand folder tree and find the files you need
- Right Click and Click Download
- When you have finished updating files, please remember to RE-UPLOAD your new documents so they are accessible to others
- Files need to be downloaded, not opened.
- Files can then be uploaded after worked on from our local computer.
- If you choose a folder or multiple files, they will be zipped prior to download.
- Does not work while on the NNU VPN